August 12, 2008

The Firm: Season 2 corporate profile: Dian

Name: Azti Dian Fitriyanti Azmi
Age: 31
Star Sign: Libra
Occupation: Senior Publication Manager
Team: Team Equity

Reason for joining The Firm: To prove that a working mother and wife has what it takes to be in the corporate world! To see how far my limit goes!

Leadership style: Understand your team members a little bit more, and earn their respect. Motivate from within, lead by example and believe in team spirit!

Strengths and weaknesses: Positive outlook, focused, passionate, and determined. Can be emotional at times, temperamental and not a too detailed person.

About myself: I am just outgoing – not easy to judge at first, but can be very friendly afterwards. I don’t easily place my trust in someone, but when I do, I just do! I take my job seriously and I highly regard those who are respectful, trustworthy and true to themselves.

No comments: