August 12, 2008

The Firm: Season 2 corporate profile: Kian You

Name: Kian You
Age: 26
Star sign: Aries
Occupation: Legal Assistant/Lawyer
Team: Team Asset

Reason for joining The Firm: Everyone (or at least I) think that lawyers are not made for the corporate world, so I want to prove that wrong.

Leadership style: Believe in leadership by example. Always positive and wanting to motivate my team members to achieve the ultimate goal. Entrust/empowers team members into believing that they have what it takes to succeed.

Strengths and weaknesses: Positivism is the strength that keeps me going as it picks me up even when I am faced with the biggest upset. Perseverance (or rather stubbornness) also aids in my daily life dealings which could also end up a trouble maker when I do not realize that it is time to retract. My loud voice always sends the wrong message even when I mean good.

About myself: I am a simple person and I always try to bring laughter to people around me. I am known to be a person whose voice arrives before him. Sometimes, I might accidentally offend some one without realizing it, maybe due to my straightness.

No comments: