August 14, 2008

The Firm: Season 2 corporate profile: Ridzuan

Name: Ridzuan Sa'ad
Age: 24
Star Sign: Sagittarius
Occupation: Corporate Trainer
Team: Team Equity

Reason for joining The Firm: To prove that young graduates can prove themselves as long as given the chance to do so.

Leadership style: Be a leader that can learn and cooperate with other team members

Strengths and weaknesses: My strengths would be being a good team player and also understanding the other team members. My weakness would be that I am sometimes emotional.

About myself: I'm just an ordinary person that is looking forward to any opportunities in life to attain my goals and objectives in life. Sometimes, there are situations which get in the way but life is is life, always full of surprises.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

padan muka kena kickout.lagipun dia ni penipu..tipu ramai perempuan..lepas tu pow duit perempuan. huh.