July 29, 2008

The Firm: Season 2 contestant profile: Joo Lee

Task 4: Brand Mercatus
Name: Toh Joo Lee
Age: 22
Star sign: Aquarius
Occupation: ACCA Student
Team: Team Asset

Reason for joining The Firm: Every year I set out to do something fantastic to bank in on the invaluable experience that awaits. Year 2007 was the Miss Malaysia Pageant and I decided that Year 2008 has to be something that reflects a certain degree of intelligence. Thus The Firm! FYI, the submission of my entry was also at the eleventh hour! Entry via e-mail was sent just before the clock struck 12 on the closing date.

Being a contestant on The Firm: Season 2 provides a platform for networking and to learn more about myself. I want people to openly or secretly (which I will eventually watch it on TV) trash me out so I can improve myself. Of course I also learned to differentiate between sincere statements and plain accusations. Being assigned to various task challenged my capabilities and adaptability to the situations presented. Being a contestant on The Firm: Season 2 also helped to worsen my dark circles and promoted acne breakouts.

Leadership style: Participative and no nonsense. I believe that actions speak louder than words so no lengthy preaching sessions for me. Once plans are finalised, I tolerate no bullshit from slackers. On the quiet side, as I think and brainstorm without blabbering away. Loses cool only when in extreme situations.

Strengths and weaknesses: Daring, wild, has a high level of tolerance and is able to create a fun working environment for all. I hate myself for empathizing too much.

About myself: An extrovert by nature, I get along with people well but my hobbies somehow reflects the personality of an introvert. Namely, reading and swimming. Very enthusiastic and keen on living life to the fullest as my life's experiences has taught me that life is a fragile thing. I have a long time affair with chocolates - and calories are never a concern for me. Best companion for buffets. Weird fetishes includes watching glass windows being cleaned and sleeping in moving cars. Allergic to negative people.

No comments: