July 27, 2008

The Firm: Season 2 corporate profile: Masami

Task 6: Air Asia
Name: Masami Mustaza
Age: 24
Star sign:Aquarius
Occupation: Journalist
Team: Team Equity

Reason for joining The Firm: Call this silly, but one of the reasons was to fulfill a checklist of mine titled 'Things to Do Before I Turn 25'. Basically, I'm the kind of person who upon getting an idea will spontaneously act on it. I've always wondered what it'd be like to be on a reality show and have even attended an audition for 8TV's Please Give Me a Job so when the opportunity to join The Firm: Season 2 came about, I just leapt at it.

Being a contestant on The Firm: Season 2 is a way for me to prove to myself (and everybody who knows me) that I can change. I used to be a very insecure person in my schooling days and after many disappointing episodes in my life, I decided that I want to take charge and become the 'me' that I want to be. Hopefully, The Firm: Season 2 will make 'me', not break 'me'.

Leadership style: Identify each subordinates strengths and capitalise on them. Delegate, wherever possible. When subordinates start causing trouble, morph into the Hitler lady and out comes the iron fist.

Strengths and weaknesses: Creativity and intuition are my greatest strengths while paranoia and self-doubt plagues me.

About myself: Usually, people perceive me to be a reserved person at first impression. Later on they will realise that beneath the somewhat stoic exterior is a class clown waiting for the right time to escape and drive everybody's minds nuts! While I believe myself to be honest and full of spontaneity, I have a habit of unintentionally hurting people with my sharp tongue and careless opinions.

1 comment:

Minah Segamat said...

cant even write for nuts..wakakakaka...oh..that was a careless thought. hmm