July 28, 2008

The Firm: Season 2 corporate profile: Terence

Task 1: C. Club
Name: Terence Lee
Age: 32
Star sign: Gemini
Occupation: HR Consultant
Team: Team Asset

Reason for joining The Firm: Can't sing well. Can't dance well. At least have some decency and brain power left to challenge myself in front of the camera. And secretly learning the trades of producing a great show. No, it's not about popularity - I just like people watching me do my thing.

The experience of being a contestant on The Firm is priceless. Took the opportunity to do some experiments on leadership and team synergy. Met some pretty interesting personalities and characters. Made some friends along the way.

Leadership style: A champion in seeking talent. Shines only in needful situations. A listening leader most of the time. Not afraid to question the status quo - and to seek new knowledge. There's always a time to work, and a time for play.

Strengths and weaknesses: Trustworthy and reliable. Passion fuels my performance, so can its absence hinders my desires to proceed. Did I mention, a perfectionist and a sarcastic joker somewhere?

About myself: I'm a thinker in life. A communicator in the bigger life. Selects my friends, but never ignores acquaintances. Strong will to live, and to love. Dislikes insincerity and dependent people. Always there to lend a hand in whatever way possible. Forgives and forgets.

No comments: