July 27, 2008

The Firm: Season 2 corporate profile: C.A.

Task 1: C. Club
Name: C.A.
Age: 30
Star sign: Scorpio
Occupation: Marketing Director
Team: Team Equity

Reason for joining The Firm: I came with the intention to learn how successful people run their companies - basically to learn from the corporate leaders.

Leadership style: Situational leadership - no one knows everything thus the most experienced person for a particular industry should play a more pro-active role in the related task.

Skills: Reasoning and logic. I came up with the concept called 'MALT', an acronym for open my 'Mind to Analytical and Logical Thinking'. Is talking a skill? Negotiation skills?

Strengths and weaknesses: I get along with people easily, maintain an optimistic attitude and can be resourceful. When it comes to arguments, I can be quite the long winded speaker in addition to having a stubborn streak and a temper.

About myself: I get along with NICE people easily pretty much - I just don't get along with people who are not nice because I am a firm believer and practitioner of the GOLDEN RULE: Do unto others as you would others unto you! Some of my favourite quotes are: 'Knowledge knows no boundaries', 'Learn, unlearn and re-learn', 'Continuous self-improvement', 'The only constant in life is change', 'Questions are eternal, answer changes' and 'MALT'.

No comments: