September 2, 2008

C.A. for Episode 5: Lady Luck

In Episode 5, the task for both teams was to organize a PR event for one of Brand Mercatus’ client, Bubba Gump Shrimp Company.

As seen on TV, C.A. was an ineffective and inefficient team leader thus earning only negative comments from his teammates. There wasn’t any strategy and tactics at all; Team Equity won based on pure dumb luck.

I learnt a very important, albeit excruciatingly painful, lesson last Saturday: the Golden Rule is NOT a universal rule. Before I depart from this world, I will change it to be a better place than I found it: one person at a time or die trying.

6 comments:

ckyou said...

Don't allow the word "LUCK" to be mention in front of Ernie, cos he doesn't believe in one. Maybe that is why my team lost cos we were prevented to believe in luck, and that was (at least in CA's words) what cause team Asset's defeat. LOL

C.A. said...

Wasn't my choice of words either. from the feedback I obtained, that was the viewer's perception. Can't blame them either - wonder who is left to be blame? Myself for being honest about my shortcomings? Or other team members who pretend to be forthcoming with their so called 'expertise' but then didn't not hold back in criticizing me? Perhaps this is the new definition of teamwork in this age and time. I am just a dinosaur.

Anonymous said...

U r juz in denial. If u happen to do good job as the manager of team, your team will have nothing to criticize. Learn to accept other peoples views. . . If you cannot stand the heat, leave like the other guy. Good luck accepting reality man!

C.A. said...

Thank you for watching The Firm and visiting this blog.

I do not blame any of the viewers for coming to that conclusion because their perception was subjected to the limited 45mins footage.

Stay tuned for episode 6 to see if Team Equity makes or breaks due to team spirit, or lack of it.

Anonymous said...

It was not luck. I think u won because Kian You and his team sucks big time.

That guy is full of anger and shit. And really dont have the leader quality.

It's not luck at all. Put it this way: your opponent’s weakness had led to your victory.

ckyou said...

Wow, now I am feeling the heat. But I have to agree with Christabel, I did (if not we did) suck to the max. No excuses no more, I shall see where life takes me with such suck up leadership. Nvrtheless, to Christabel, I wish u all the best in what ever u do be is as a leader, passenger or better still viewer added with criticizer... Gambateh neh