September 23, 2008

The masses speak again

While we've been accused of being every negative thing under the sun, for our portrayal of true-to-life drama queens (and kings) on national telly, the honour of being the No. 1 Negative Critic must truly belong to our viewers, who have given us what is to be the greatest bitching of our lifetimes.

And because we love being bitched about, here are more comments from you, our lovely viewers:

Episode 4:
- annop, another loser like terence.... haiz...

Episode 5:
- i dun like team ***et, they always fight...i dun like yuen wai also,...sombong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- ya, i agree. team equity, no teamwork, no leaders, all are proud, think they are good.
- chris's attitude is bad ,he is not the leader type.
- haha, they fight like hell

Episode 6:
- don't be too emotional. look forward and do the best.

Episode 7:
- hi all – i do not think ain deserves a second chance. why bring her back as it is unfair to the rest of the contestants. she should go as she is dominating, rude and ineffective. jennifer should win as she is the exact opposite of ain, plus she is pleasant too. cheers….

Episode 8:
- dian is a argumentative type. she just listen how others said and reject it. it never give a chance to others speak. she maybe think she contribute a lot but she doesnt know take care how others heart. and she just not a good leader. dont ever mess with her else you get finish. this i constantly feel from her face and speech. i dont like this women. you maybe smart, but you also annoying. i use the word "hate" to describe my feeling for you.
- i was surprised with the result for the omegaplus that boon yew was being terminated. masami was supposed to be leaving. inefficient delegation of work and bad attitude of team members. being as a leader, masami should not be letting this happens. in the end, with this attitude, how can you win your followers' heart? really terrible attitude for all the other 3 members from equity.
- boon yew should not be terminated. masami had done the terrible job. but team equity has 3 women and they are all against 1 man.. hope that team ***et men will not do the same things against jennifer
- it's shock, why boon yew ? why? he is not deserve to be terminated, in previous task he had shown generate creative idea, and innovate an audience. ain is too emotional in dealing with other.she should be out
- maybe boon yew too p***ive for the team. we the viewers dono wat hapen behind the scenes.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

M, if u not happy with the comments then why put the comment columm for the viewers.


Lol.... so lame.

M said...

Haha, did I say I was unhappy? Actually, I love going through the comments. They add some spicy humour to my otherwise boring life. :)

ckyou said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ckyou said...

Agreed Masami...
The past weeks have beeen kinda boring without these comments. I have to say that I am starting to like the negative comments as then I am given the chance to see it from the other angle... Hahaha

To those who hope that team ASSet would not do what team equity (as alleged) did to Boon Yew... I am happy to give you a hint that... We are very objective though emotional at times (if not all the time)...hahahaha

Blast said...

and why was Terrence's message removed???? Censored mehh>???

M said...

I think Terrence himself removed it. Like I said, I'm not doing any moderating - especially on the comments part.

Anonymous said...

I deleted my own comment? How could that be? Can I delete my comment here??? I didn't know.

All I wanted to say is I didn't delete my own comment. Why waste time comment and delete it later? Anyway, it's a stupid thing to do also...hehehe...

Anonymous said...

I dont like dian