September 3, 2008

The masses speak

Some of the quotes extracted off the ntv7 website in regards to The Firm: Season 2 ('cos we're bored and syok sendiri like that):

Episode 1:
- Very well!! Wanna watch what happens next week :-)
- i never missed a single episode of the firm 1. its great to hv the firm 2 now. 1st episode with full of controversy.what might be happend next? huhu keep up the positive thinking guys.
- WOW.. it's fantastic show....the show is exciting... keep up a good work guys
- looks good
- not bad. a bit over drama at times, but wen things get going its quite well done. congrats
- cool
- apa dahhh .... not bad lah
- hey guys this yrs episodes are pretty good .. nice drama fav contestants : - girls - dian guys - anoop good work
- it was a wise decision not to terminate anyone...'cos they made the wrong decision by choosing the winning team based on criteria that wasn't even communicated properly in the first place....

Episode 2:
- Oh My God....i just discovered something i didn't expect to discover...waahhhhh i must say, i don't respect people who has no team spirit...and then we wonder why Malaysia is moving backwards! Shame on you.....
- Ain will better if she is a F&B manager.her loud style will always work in a hotel but not on the firm.the team will work better if she gets FIRED...
- terrence - one word - loser! why join if you can't take the heat?
- so sad to say that team ***ets have a very serious conflict between the team member although ridzuan are quite proactive person but he seems like cannot accept if the task giving to him cant show his abilities. i did agree that if i taking the post of ridzuan i will feel unhappiness because it seems like not contributing at all but his attitude are too sensitive. but overall these programme are really nice and i like it. i apologize here, if what i post here was hurt someone especially ridzuan but that is what i feel, i think and would like to comment
- it’s normal circle of forming, storming, norming and performing stages of people working in a group. whatever it is, give the best input through synergized talents and be co-operative in getting things done to the best. most important, learn to lead and don’t be absolute follower.

Episode 3:
- Team Asset has been failure clearly in this episode. There are too many disagreement among them. Ain was clearly lack of focus as a leader. The most critical part most team members do not trust her leadership capability. Julie was hopeless in producing a script. I can't believed someone wrote her script inside her mind. She should at least produce in a sketch or mind-map it. Kian You has been very quiet and should step up more often. Chris is person I felt quite prejudice and not a quality leader.

Episode 4:
- "stupid limkokwing"..that is what i heard..n it really screw team Equity
- I thought Anoop is terminated in this task and y Ridzuan is terminated too?
- In a competition, it should be an apple to apple comparison. Both team should run the task in the same location. Although Team Asset has fewer members, that's because they were not united in previous tasks as a team that let to their lost.

Episode 5:
- Ernie chen really serious la.. pandai acting serious n act like very good in all this..don like his face.expression..personality..attitude..
- " Never believe Luck" Ernie come on..if u no luck..u wont on show..n even enter to final last year stop talking rubbish tat like offending ppl..pity team asset
- cocky masami!! her face so annoying
- good that joo lee is out coz so obvious that she just stand there n not knowing wat to do. 2nd, the notepad is just horibble with the sticker. 3rd, blaming on kian you for unclear information and argue with kian you for that stupid table thingy...come on think jOO lee...
- agreed.. the team leader kian you also did a really bad job..he is not a great leader ..don even a good leader..unorganized..mess.. Chirs quite innocent ..he is good..but should have better attitude to work well in team.. yuan wai also fail in inviting the media..the design is sux.. they don even follow the concept been told by the client..tat is the main point in this task.. n stupid team leader said " late comer" in front everybody.. so sad for the late journalist..
- Kian You's Team was a disastrous team. I have never seen such a team that not co-operative at all. None of them show respected leadership skills at all. No doubt Joo Leewas terminated being irresponsible. However, I felt Kian You should be fired in this case. I suggest Chris and Yuan Wai need to buck up before too late.
- CA's team was another close failure. Fortunately he survived because of some of his team-members have some quality of leadership skills. He should have more big picture before negotiating with the clients. Masami need to be watch out her character, could be very sarcastic in a wrong way.

6 comments:

ckyou said...

Points noted about me and my team. Indeed believe me, I was on the verge to be terminated if not for the turn of events. Allow me to tell you that not all 'innocent' looking people are who you see them to be. Having said that, I admit I did not do a good job less mention in someone's words... great job. I rest my case.

Anonymous said...

Hei you, I wish you were my team leader...hehehe see la all the comments my team leader wrote. Only one word can describe him "pity". He seems to be so stubborn (we did think he was stubbonrn) but not 'bodoh somnong' hehehe...anyway, until yesterday I still had the tiny little respect for him, I understand how bitter he is, but after all he said, and his sarcasm, he lost my respect, not that he would care, but it's not about him, it's not just about him...hehehehe...instead of sedar diri, he sakit hati people say he is bad leader....kesian him....so Kian You, you are not a loser, that's for sure, people make mistakes, and you move on and learn from it. You don't blame others for it. So for what its worth you have my respect....whatever it is, life is bigger than the firm....:)

M said...

So Kian You... have you managed to build that chip or not? I want lah. Then I can put it into a lot of people's heads and they will be my willing, cute slaves. :)

C.A. said...

What hurts me most isn't what was said about me. What hurts me most is the fact that so called team members refuse to understand that a glass is half empty and half full.

I admitted that I have no knowledge and experience for this task didn't I? It means I am asking for help. The way I was 'helped' simply leaves much to be desired.

Saying that you respect a person but your actions doesn't back you up may be logical to you but it sure doesn't make sense to me.

Say what you mean and mean what you say. Don't be a hypocrite.

ckyou said...

Well Dian, thanks for thinking so positive of me. Wait till u see what i wrote in my contribution which has yet to be published by Masami.

As for m, I am still building the chip and trying to make sure that whatever i build will not have defect or at least not prone to abuse, less mention do not end up where i invest more than rm500million of tax payers money and end up losing the investment only to get rm25million in return. LOL

As for the heated debate here, I dun think I have any rights to say anything here. However, allow me to say that whatever is portrayed on TV is not the most ideal of what we hope to see. And that's y maybe we are not into production and so we are all doing what we are doing now. (Did i make any sense? Nvm) Cheer up people. Let's not kill each other

Blast said...

Wow.. politics!